Who must I contact to file a death claim (basic coverage)? What are the necessary documents?
The beneficiary must inform us as soon as possible of the death of their relative, complete the claim form, and include the following documents (in case of a basic coverage policy):
- Designation of Beneficiaries
- Notice of Claim / Proof of Death
- Original Death Certificate
- Birth Certificate (Insured and Beneficiary)
- Updated Marriage Certificate (as required)
- Medical Information
We will handle subsequent proceedings. Depending on the circumstances of the claim, we could request additional information or documents.