This permanent insurance offers you lifelong financial protection by paying a fixed premium for a period of either 10 years, 20 years, until age 70, or during your lifetime.
You can acquire coverage starting at $5,000, up until age 85, and keep it for the rest of your life.
Why should you consider Whole Life Insurance - Heritage?
It provides financial safeguards for your entire lifetime, as long as premiums are being paid, and the coverage is immediate.
Loans to cover your needs
Accumulate values that you can withdraw as loans during your lifetime. All outstanding loans will be deducted from the death benefit of the policy.
Payment of level premiums
Available based on the number of years you choose, regardless of any changes in the insured's age or health.
Legal and tax protection
The death benefit of this policy is protected against lawsuits and creditors and is also tax free for your designated beneficiaries.
How is the death benefit paid?
This insurance offers alternatives to receive the death benefit.
For all or part of the death benefit, the following options are available:
- Single cash payment
- Interest payments
- Fixed period payments
- Fixed amount payments
- Lifetime income payments
Termination of the policy
This policy will terminate when one of the following events occur:
- When you request the cancellation of your policy.
- Death of the insured.
- When the grace period expires, if sufficient premium payments have not been made.
- When you cash in your policy (withdrawal of all accumulated values).
- When the load debt equals or exceeds the accumulated values.
- When you outlive the term of your policy coverage, as stated on the specifications page.