Now you can buy your life, savings or cancer insurance online, as well as IRAs and Annuities.

Buy Now
Back to FAQs

Can workers claim SINOT benefits if they have filed a claim at the State Insurance Fund Corporation?

Yes. A worker may receive the benefits of the Law No. 139 of 1968 if they have filed a claim before the State Insurance Fund and it is pending a decision in said agency to determine its relation to employment or its compensability.

Back to FAQs